In the last article, we introduced the purchase method of electric bicycles. Today, we will talk about how to use and maintain your favorite electric bicycle after buying it?
1. First adjust the saddle and handlebar of the electric bicycle so that the height is in the safest and most comfortable position, especially the height of the saddle of the electric bicycle. It is best that both feet can touch the ground at the same time when parking is required during riding. .
2. Check whether the electric bicycle test braking device is effective and reliable, and test whether the power supply is cut off and the motor has stopped working after braking.
3. Check the power of the electric bicycle: When the power is turned on, it is especially important to watch the power on the display, especially when it is used after a long-term shelving. In addition, it is also necessary to check whether the electric horns, lights and other related driving safety components of the electric bicycle are effective.
4. Check the rotating parts of the electric bicycle: whether the front and rear wheels and pedals, cranks, sprockets, chains, and flywheels are running normally, and whether there are foreign objects rubbing against them.
5. Check whether the tire pressure of the electric bicycle is appropriate.
6. Electric bicycles must first abide by road traffic rules when riding. Never cross a red light, ride in the slow lane, never in the fast lane. When the traffic is crowded, turn off the electric door and ride manually. Slow down when turning, and avoid sharp turns at small angles when driving at high speed, which may cause a car accident due to excessive centrifugal force.
7. Do not take people with electric bicycles. Since the battery capacity of electric bicycles is not large and the motor power is not high, the load capacity of general electric bicycles is about 80kg (including cyclists). battery motor life, and also violates traffic laws.
8. When riding uphill, on the bridge, or against strong winds, electricity and manpower should be used at the same time to reduce the load on the battery and motor of the electric bicycle. Riding method when the electric bicycle is started: Generally, electric bicycles have a zero-start function, that is, open the switch when stationary, and turn the speed control handle to start the car. However, the starting current at this time is two to three times that of normal driving, which has a great impact on the motor and battery, especially the battery. Therefore, in order to prolong the continuation mileage of one charge and the service life of the battery, the pedal should be started first when starting, and the circuit should be connected after the pedal has a certain speed for three or four laps. This is especially true in heavy traffic and traffic lights. Lots of locations are especially important. Frequent zero starts will definitely shorten the battery life.
Second, the maintenance of electric bicycles:
(1) Before riding, check whether the battery box of the electric bicycle is locked and whether the lights on the display panel are normal.
(2) When driving an electric bicycle on a water-filled road in rainy days, the water depth does not exceed the center of the electric wheel. If the water depth of the driving road exceeds the center of the electric wheel, the electric wheel may seep water and cause a malfunction.
(3) The whole electric bicycle should be avoided in places with humid air, high temperature and corrosive gas, so as to avoid chemical corrosion of the electroplating paint surface of metal parts.
(4) Avoid exposing the entire electric bicycle to the sun and rain for a long time, so as to avoid damage to the components in the controller, resulting in malfunction of operation and accidents.
(5) The electrical control part of the electric bicycle is complicated in structure, and users should not disassemble and repair it without authorization. If the local charging voltage is unstable, it is easy to blow the charger fuse. It is recommended to use an AC voltage stabilizer.
(6) The lubrication of electric bicycles is an important part of maintenance. According to the use conditions, the front axle, rear axle, central axle, flywheel, front fork, shock absorber rotation fulcrum and other components should be scrubbed and lubricated every six months to one year ( Molybdenum disulfide grease is recommended). The transmission parts in the electric wheel hub have been coated with special lubricating oil, and users do not need to scrub and lubricate by themselves. If any abnormal situation is found, you can go to the special maintenance point for maintenance and repair.
Huana Electronics is a professional manufacturer of electric two-wheeled vehicles. The electric vehicles we produce are of reliable quality. Welcome to visit us.