For small partners who like to ride electric vehicles, it is very important to choose an electric vehicle that suits them. However, since the implementation of the new national standard in my country, the previous non-standard vehicles have gradually withdrawn from the market, and the new national standard electric vehicles, electric motorcycles and electric light motorcycles have become mainstream models in the market.
Many friends have this question, which is more practical, electric light motorcycle or electric motorcycle? What is the difference between them? For this problem, the author asked our professionals, I hope the following content can help you!
1. How to distinguish between electric light motorcycles and electric motorcycles?
(1) What is electric light motorcycle?
Electric light motorcycles need to comply with 3C certification, the maximum speed cannot exceed 50 KM/H, the motor power is between 400W and 4KW, the weight of the vehicle must be greater than 55KG, and the rear seat of the car cannot carry people, and a blue license plate is required to go on the road.
(2) What is an electric motorcycle?
Electric motorcycles must also comply with 3C certification. The maximum speed of electric motorcycles can be greater than 50 km/h, and their maximum power can be greater than 4000W. Due to different motor powers, the maximum speed of electric motorcycles is faster than that of electric light motorcycles. Electric motorcycles can carry an adult, and a yellow license plate is required to get on the road.
2. What are the similarities between electric light motorcycles and electric motorcycles?
In terms of qualifications, both of them require the production qualification of electric motorcycles before they can be produced, and they must have 3C certification. At the same time, electric motorcycles and electric light motorcycles must comply with the catalogue announcement of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and have the right of way before they can be sold in the market and obtain licenses.
That is to say, without relevant qualifications, it is not qualified to produce electric motorcycles and electric light motorcycles. Therefore, everyone needs to pay special attention to this point. Before purchasing electric light motorcycles and electric motorcycles, you must check the official website of the relevant department.
3. Differences between electric light motorcycles and electric motorcycles:
(1) Electric motorcycles and electric light motorcycles have different driving licenses. Electric motorcycles and electric light motorcycles are both motor vehicles and require a driver's license (you need to consult local authorities for specific circumstances), but electric motorcycles require insurance.
(2) Electric motorcycles and electric light motorcycles have different body and battery capacities. Generally, electric motorcycles have larger volume and larger battery capacity than electric light motorcycles, so they are faster, have greater load capacity, and have longer cruising range. Electric motorcycles can generally run 50-70 kilometers, which is impossible for new national standard electric vehicles. achieved.
4. Which is more practical, electric light motorcycle or electric motorcycle? how to choose?
First of all, this needs to be purchased according to actual needs!
(1) Electric motorcycles have the advantages of stronger power and longer endurance than electric light motorcycles, and electric motorcycles can also carry people, so electric motorcycles are more popular among young people.
(2) The electric light motorcycle is more comfortable than the new national standard electric motorcycle, the mileage is longer, and the power is also large, but it is not as powerful as an electric motorcycle, and it is not as fast as an electric motorcycle. So, electric light motorcycle girls or friends who don't have high requirements for speed.
Of course, whether you choose an electric motorcycle or an electric light motorcycle, you must pay attention to three points:
(1) It is necessary to choose enterprise products with 3C certification and motorcycle qualifications. This point needs to be remembered. If you choose a big brand, you can rest assured whether it is after-sales or quality problems.
(2) To get a license, a driver's license is required.
(3) Remember to wear a safety helmet and obey the traffic rules. Many cities now take strict inspection measures for cyclists to wear helmets, so everyone should wear helmets when traveling, after all, safety is the first priority.
If you have other questions about electric vehicles, you can contact us! Thank you for your support to JIANZHE!